Definition

From slang.ie :

Wagon. A cranky contary female / an ugly female. She\'s some wagon eh?

wagon. wagon - an awful woman. than one is such a wagon!

wagon. a woman thats a bitch. dat ones a right wagon.

Wagon. A cantankerous old woman.. Yer wan's some wagon, I asked her could I feed the seagulls and she lifted me out of it!

wagon. car or other mode of transport. i'll drive my waggon.

Wanderly Wagon. A much loved Irish children's TV program which ran from 1968 to 1982


Friday 28 October 2011

Friday Weather Watch




I know where I'd rather be next week!

I have to admit, though, that this October really hasn't been too bad.  Ok, we had a couple of very wet days, and Dublin had a really awful day on Monday with 7cm (2.75inches) if rain falling in a couple of hours.  But we've also had some really mild weather, and we've even hacked out with no coats on this week - pretty unusual for the end of October.  Flurry's clip has done the trick and he is now coping with work much better, even on the very mild days.  His hair is already growing back - I might even need to clip him again before we leave!

We were greeted with a light frost this morning, which Anne recorded for posterity:
First frost of the season, sign of things to come ?

I'm off to the far reaches of West Cork for the weekend, for a South Munster Dressage training day on Saturday and a day of competition on Sunday.  I'll be bringing the rain gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment